Welcome to my Leukemia & Lymphoma Society fundraising page: Climb For The Cure!
I plan to climb Mount Everest in Apr-May 2013 for Leukemia & Lymphoma Society!
For the past four years I have had the opportunity to guide Team In Training/LLS participants through the Grand Canyon and Zion. Through these adventures, I have made many relationships with supporters, family members, and survivors. I have been truly inspired by their stories of tragedy and triumph. Their stories all have one common goal: Beating Cancer! When asked to be a part of an expedition to Everest, I immediately thought of raising money for LLS. Please join me in my Climb For The Cure where we will raise money and awareness for LLS and the many people battling blood cancers!
- Every four minutes, someone in this country is diagnosed with blood cancer.
- Every ten minutes, someone dies.
- Leukemia causes more deaths than any other cancer among children and young people under age 20.
- Lymphomas are the most common blood cancers.
- The myeloma survival rate is only 34 percent.
|Number of pledges received:||125|
|Number of page visits:||6524|
|Days since event:||278|